Jordan 1 Retro High Bred Banned (2016)
In 1985, Nike partnered with a young superstar in the making, Michael Jordan, who changed the game by releasing the Air Jordan.
The NBA was rumoured to ban this black and red colourway for violating the league's dress code, leading to the shoe's reputation as the banned Jordans. Michael Jordan was charged $5,000 per game for wearing the Air Jordan 1 'Black/Red' because they didn't include the colour white, which was part of the Chicago Bulls' official team colours.
Grab this original pair of Jordan 1 Retro High Bred Banned (2016) (555088-001), as a great story will be on your feet.
Colourway: BLACK/VARSITY RED-WHITE
Release Date: 3 September 2016
Condition: New, never worn, with original box
1. Right Size Guarantee ensures that if the customer is not satisfied with the size of the product purchased, the customer can return the item. V.I.P Sneakers will send the same product (exact brand, silhouette and colourway) in an alternative size, as confirmed by the customer, subject to the following conditions:
- The replacement sneaker will be charged at the price listed on the VIP Sneakers website minus the cost of the original sneaker purchase. Any price difference will be settled by either customer or VIP Sneakers.
- Any sneaker returned must possess the VIP Sneakers security tags on both sneakers, along with the box, box lid, and all packaging and accessories, in the same condition as received by the customer. We will ask the customer to send images in advance to evidence the condition of the sneaker.
- We request that the customer carefully try the sneaker on for size; only do so inside, and please do not walk in them. The returned sneakers must not show any marks, creases, or damage from trying them on. We will ask the customer to send images in advance to evidence the condition of the sneaker.
2. Money Back Guarantee and “100% Authenticity Guaranteed” provide the customer with a 100% refund should there be any demonstrable evidence concerning the product’s authenticity.
All three policies are valid for 30 days from when the customer receives the order.
In rare cases, V.I.P Sneakers may be unable to successfully deliver an order due to data errors or unforeseen issues with the quality of the product. Consequently, V.I.P Sneakers may have to cancel an order and make a full refund for the product.
Any items received and/or purchased as part of any promotional offer, discount, raffle, or giveaway do not qualify under the V.I.P Sneakers Returns and Refund Policy.
Buy it now and we’ll aim to deliver it in 2 weeks