Jordan 1 Retro Reverse Shattered Backboard (2016)
The Reverse Shattered Backboard Air Jordan 1 Retro (555088-113), also known as the Shattered Backboard 2.0, follows up the first release with a new take on the classic Jordan shoe.
The legend of the colourway comes from the fact that Michael Jordan shattered the backboard with one of his iconic slam dunks on a Nike exhibition tour back in 1985. Jordan played for both teams during the game, so the Reverse Shattered Backboard Jordan 1 colourway only makes sense. However, the backboard-breaking dunk came on the side that featured black and orange jerseys. The second team wore white-based jerseys, which is where this colourway gets tied into MJ's now infamous Italy stop.
Release Date: 8 October 2016
Condition: New, never worn, with original box
1. Right Size Guarantee ensures that if the customer is not satisfied with the size of the product purchased, the customer can return the item. V.I.P Sneakers will send the same product (exact brand, silhouette and colourway) in an alternative size, as confirmed by the customer, subject to the following conditions:
- The replacement sneaker will be charged at the price listed on the VIP Sneakers website minus the cost of the original sneaker purchase. Any price difference will be settled by either customer or VIP Sneakers.
- Any sneaker returned must possess the VIP Sneakers security tags on both sneakers, along with the box, box lid, and all packaging and accessories, in the same condition as received by the customer. We will ask the customer to send images in advance to evidence the condition of the sneaker.
- We request that the customer carefully try the sneaker on for size; only do so inside, and please do not walk in them. The returned sneakers must not show any marks, creases, or damage from trying them on. We will ask the customer to send images in advance to evidence the condition of the sneaker.
2. Money Back Guarantee and “100% Authenticity Guaranteed” provide the customer with a 100% refund should there be any demonstrable evidence concerning the product’s authenticity.
All three policies are valid for 30 days from when the customer receives the order.
In rare cases, V.I.P Sneakers may be unable to successfully deliver an order due to data errors or unforeseen issues with the quality of the product. Consequently, V.I.P Sneakers may have to cancel an order and make a full refund for the product.
Any items received and/or purchased as part of any promotional offer, discount, raffle, or giveaway do not qualify under the V.I.P Sneakers Returns and Refund Policy.
Buy it now and we’ll aim to deliver it in 2-3 weeks